Donor Tracking System
Donor Database for Non-Profit Organizations
In one file, keep track of:
- People (in honor of / in memorium for)
- Form Letters
The system will:
- Generate Thank You Letters (one at a time or in batches)
- Generate Solicitation Letters (one at a time or in batches)
- Maintain up to date contact information
- Maintain Mailing lists for newsletters and invitations
- Provide different users access to critical data at the same time
- Store a complete history of donors and their donations
You can eliminate:
- Excel spreadsheets as the main donor database
- Excel spreadsheets to record donations
- Form letters composed and stored as Word documents
- Mail Merges using Microsoft Office
- Critical information stored indifferent files, using different programs
- Passing files back and forth between staff members
And perhaps best of all, IT CAN BE EASILY CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS!
For More Information
If you have questions, or if you would like a demonstration of this donor database for non-profit organizations, Email me via the contact page or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 415-298-0450.
The Main Screen
This donor database for non-profit organizations contains several screens for data entry. This is the main screen:
The Template Concept & The Cost to Acquire
The template is available for a flat fee of $600 which includes 2 hours of my time to assist with setup, training and customization. I am available for additional customization by the hour.
The template is offered in “open source” condition and can be used by any number of users, in any client location on any platform (PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad). Each PC and Mac user must purchase a FileMaker Pro v12 license ($299 from FileMaker, Inc.), and mobile device users must have a copy of FileMaker Go ($30 via Apple iTunes Store).
Database Templates and Consulting Services
Please visit other pages on this web site to learn about my consulting services and see other templates I am offering for sale.