Painting Contractor Software
Customer, Property and Proposal Database System for Painting Contractors
Our Painting Contractor Software provides a simple way to enter information about your prospects and sold customers and their properties. Proposals are easily generated from standardized text that you enter.
Lets your back office staff track:
- Proposal Status
Cuts the time it takes to generate a proposal:
- Generate proposals at the click of a button
- Eliminate searching through dozens (or hundreds) of previous proposals
- Eliminate cloning and editing previous proposals in Microsoft WORD
- Reduce reliance on spreadsheets
Puts information at your fingertips:
- Know who your customers are
- Know which prospects did not accept your proposals
- Know which customers have more than one property
- Know which customers you have worked with more than once
- Generate proposals in PDF format
- Maintain a complete customer history
- Maintain a mailing list for newsletters and marketing campaigns
But the perhaps best thing about PaintWare? IT CAN BE EASILY CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS!
- Use letterhead for proposals, or add graphics to the system and eliminate letterhead
- Create standard text for each job type for the basis of your proposals
- The System is written in FileMaker Pro v12 and is delivered in open source condition
- Create new reports
- Create new calculations
- Automate other back office functions
- Flexible enough to be used by any building trade contractor.
Painting Contractor Software — PaintWare Video — SPEED TEST
Proof positive that you can add a new customer, property and generate proposal in less than 2 minutes!
To view the video in a new window, click here
Painting Contractor Software – PaintWare SCREEN SHOTS
Painting Contractor Software – How to Order PaintWare
The Platform – FileMaker Pro v12
PaintWare was created in FileMaker Pro version 12, available from FileMaker, Inc. (http:www.filemaker.com) at a cost of $299 per user. Our software is a single file and is delivered in open source format. That means that each installation of Paintware is unlocked and can be customized. It also means that each computer that uses PaintWare will need a FileMaker Pro license. With an unlocked database, users can:
- Add logos and change color preferences
- Add or edit fields, layouts and scripts
- Build reports
- Assign user logins/passwords
- Add new functions and features
PaintWare is desktop software with a one time purchase price of $600. It is a database that resides on your desktop computer, or your file server or your web hosting service. The purchase price includes up to 2 hours of support for installation, training, and customization. We are available to customize, or expand the software for you at a rate of $75 per hour.
For a demonstration, additional information, comments and questions, please use our contact form. A 30 day, full featured trial version is available.
PaintWare (www.paintware.net) is a database system created by Ronald Licht & Associates (www.rlicht.com)